Turmeric Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Looking for the best turmeric face mask recipes?
Here’s is one of my favorite turmeric face masks which will make your skin glow!
Turmeric is a plant that’s native to Asia and often used in cooking. This spice is also used in supplements for its medicinal value. It’s also used in both natural and conventional alternative skin care products. In fact, the turmeric face mask is gaining popularity to help address certain skin concerns.
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-2 teaspoons rose water
- Mix the turmeric powder with the baking powder.
- Slowly add the rose water and mix until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this pack on your face and leave it on for five minutes.
- Wet your fingertips and massage your face in gentle circular motions to remove dead skin.
- Keep massaging for a few minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water first and then with cool water.
- Pat dry and apply either moisturizer or oil of your choice.
Benefits of Turmeric Mask:
- Skin irritation
- Acne treatment
- Wrinkle Treatment
- Antioxidant power
- Reduce Hyper-pigmentation
- Reduce Inflammation/Swelling
Like conventional skin care masks, it can take some time to see the full results of your homemade masks, so it’s important to stick with it for a few weeks at minimum. Try this mask at least once a week.
What’s your favorite turmeric masks?
Share your thoughts in the comments!