The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Set Review
The Body Shop always comes up with their limited edition every Christmas. I got The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Set as a Christmas gift for myself in 2016 (if I am not wrong). At that time they had come up with three new flavors; Frosted Cranberry, Vanilla Brulee and Glazed Apple. I picked up Frosted Cranberry Set randomly and this package had 4 products in total and I almost paid around 2400 Baht for this set:
- Frosted Cranberry Lip Balm (20ml)
- Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel (250ml)
- Frosted Cranberry Body Butter (200ml)
- Frosted Cranberry Shimmer Mist (100ml)
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel Review
Pros of The Body Shop Frosted Berries Shower Gel
- Rich red color
- Sturdy &Leak-proof packaging
- Is gentle and ideal for everyday use
- Good quantity as little goes a long way
- Maintain the moisture and does not make you skin dry.
- Delicious Fruity and additive fragrance with notes of cranberry, pomegranate and red berries
Cons of The Body Shop Frosted Berries Shower Gel
- Bit Pricy
- Limited Edition
- Too Plain for the price
- Does not add anything better to your skin if used alone
My Take on The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel:
Would I Recommend/Repurchase The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Body Butter Review
- Buttery texture
- Leaves skin feeling softer and smoother
- Enriched with Community Fair Trade Shea Butter
- Part of our seasonal Frosted Cranberry bath and body range
- Fruity fragrance with notes of cranberry, pomegranate and red ber
- With cranberry extract from North America, and Community Trade shea butter
- This fruity Body Butter is a vibrant and juicy-smelling festive favorite for fragrant, soft skin.
- Contains top note cranberry seed oil from Canada, as nourishing and moisturizing treat for the skin.
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Body Butter comes in the typical body shop body butter packaging(in bulky simple round flat tub). This one has a really beautiful image of a frosted cranberry on the lid. The container is bright red in color, which adds to a Christmas like feel. The product is a pretty pink cream,which has a thick consistency.
- Non Greasy
- Cruelty Free
- Spreads evenly
- Absorbs quickly
- Buttery texture (thick and rich)
- Suits all skin types,even oily and sensitive skin
- The fragrance lingers for long if you use it with same shower gel and lotion
- Nourishes and moisturizes reallly well leaving your skin softer and smoother
- Little goes a long way (Very little quantity is required so one tub will last for quite some time)
- The fragrance- its fruity/ more of a tart-like smell could be a bummer for some people.
I Love Body Butters From The Body Shop(I am simply in love Body Butters in general and) and the reason is simple, I have very dry skin which needs a lot of care. The Body Shop has a lot of variants in their Body Butters and all of them work wonderfully on dry skin. The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Body Butter is thick, luxurious. It smells like sweet berry juice when you sniff from the tub but tart when you apply it which some may not like. This has a really thick formula that just sinks into the skin and and it gives you soft, supple and glowing skin all day long. I like the fruity scents, although I have noticed that a lot of TBA’s scents have that synthetic fruit scent rather than real fruit juices. The smell faints over time but the skin stays hydrated all day long. It works even better straight if you use it along with shower gel and mist from the same range.
I am someone who loose interest in the same product easily and love to try different products so I keep switching my body butters. So, I am not sure about buying this one anytime soon.
Would I Recommend?
All body butters from The Body Shop perform exceptionally well and they have various options available. But if you have dry skin like me then I will highly recommend the frosted cranberry especially for winter season(just ignore the scent if you are not into fruity scents). After using The Body Shop Body Butter Frosted Cranberry for a long time the fragrance grew on me over the time. Just be careful with the quantity, it does the job in half the amount you would require with some other body butter so if you go overboard, it might feel greasy.
Frosted Cranberry Body Spray Shimmer Mist Review
- Top Notes Cranberry, Red berries, Lemon, Pomegranate
- Middle Notes Honeysuckle, Violet, Blackberry, Pear
- Base Notes Vanilla, Musk
- Leaves skin sparkling, refreshed and fragrant
- Enriched with cranberry extract from North America
- Scented with fresh notes of juicy berries, creamy white flowers, and sweet vanilla
- Longevity as it does not last long (For better results you have to layer it up with shower gel and body lotion from the same line)
Would I Repurchase/Recommend it?
I am always trying new fragrances hence might not buy this one again any time soon but if you love the cranberry scent as much as I do then I would highly recommend this mist.
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Lip Balm
- For softer-feeling lips
- Seasonal Frosted Cranberry flavor
- Make your mistletoe kisses the sweetest
- This fruity-smelling lip balm comes in a handy tin to keep your lips soft and sweet all season
Would I Repurchase/Recommend it?
I am always trying new products hence might not buy this one again but if you love the cranberry scent in your lip balm and want to give your lips a luxurious treatment then I would highly recommend this lip balm.
Price: 390 Baht
The Body Shop Frosted Cranberry Set is a vibrant and juicy-smelling festive set. The Body Shop is a cruelty free brand and doesn’t test on animals(it’s a PETA certified brand) which is a big selling point for many people including me. Overall, I liked this set but I’m not sure whether I will repurchase it any time soon coz I get bored of using same scented body care products for long. But in terms of recommendations, I’d definitely recommend this range if you haven’t tried them yet or if you love the cranberry scent as much as I do.
PS: Needless to say, the body butter is one of my favorite products from this range.
I hope that you enjoyed this post!
Which scents are your favorites from The Body Shop?
Please let me know in the comments!
Follow Me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram
You Might also like
The Body Shop Frosted Berries Hand Cream (30ml) just for Rs. 495 BUY NOW
The Body Shop Frosted Berries Body Lotion (250ml) just for Rs. 995 BUY NOW
The Body Shop Frosted Berries Body Scrub (250ml) just for Rs. 1695 BUY NOW