Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set Review
I bought Marc Jacobs Daisy Gift Set way back in 2014. This gift set came with a 50 ml perfume, a shower gel and a body lotion and I don’t remember the exact price I paid for it but it was around 3500 baht (which I guess usually the cost of the perfume alone).
- Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray (– 1.7 oz/ 50 mL)
- Daisy Luminous Body Lotion (– 2.5 oz/ 75 mL)
- Daisy Bubbly Shower Gel (– 2.5 oz/ 75 mL)
Daisy by Marc Jacobs is specially designed with the sophisticated woman in mind. Fresh and feminine with a playful innocence. At the heart of Daisy is a floral with vintage edge: violet. Sophisticated, with a touch of whimsy, violet captures the eclectic, vintage flavor of Marc Jacobs’ feminine, edgy designs. Daisy is a sparkling floral bouquet, spirited and fresh, wrapped in comfort and warmth. For any fan of Marc Jacobs, Daisy perfume is an excellent choice. One spray will last through your entire adventure!
Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume Review
Pros of Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume:
- Love ❤️ the packaging it came in.
- Love ❤️ the bottle as it definitely stands out among my perfume collection with the three daisies on the lid
- It’s a perfect day time fragrance (specially in spring)
- It’s a perfect spring/ summer perfume
Cons of Daisy by Marc Jacobs Perfume:
- Longevity of this perfume is quite short (considering, it’s an expensive/luxurious brand one would obviously hope for a better longevity from it )
- It’s bit Pricey for the perfume alone (but then again we all know most of the good perfumes fall within the same price range).
Would I recommend this Perfume to others??
Perfumes are very personal things and they works differently on different skin. The perfume chemicals that stay on your skin longer mix with your own skin’s chemistry, which changes all the time due to things like heat, humidity, sweat, medications, diet or even age(hence a perfume will work differently on each one of us). .
Also perfume smells different on those paper blotters in the department store than it does on your skin. That’s why you’re always meant to try before you buy.
The only downside of this fragrance is that it doesn’t last long (coz it’s EDT not EDP). Other than that it’s a perfect floral scent.
I would recommend this fragrance to only those who love subtle floral woody fragrances and are looking for the perfect spring/summer fragrance.
Daisy Marc Jacobs Shower Gel Review:
Would I repurchase/recommend it?
Daisy Marc Jacobs Body Lotion Review:
The Marc Jacobs Daisy Body Lotion is fresh and feminine with notes of wild strawberry, velvety violet petals and finishes with a luminous blend of gardenia and jasmine. The white accords of birch and cedarwood add intensity.
I simply love this fragrance it smells exactly as the perfume smells. I love that it is gentle and has just a subtle scent smells. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the scent but I didn’t like the shimmer(barely noticeable) and its texture (which was thin and runny for a lotion).
Where to buy in India??
What’s your favorite perfume?
Have you ever tried this fragrance?
Let me know by dropping a comment!