Popular Online Shopping Sites in Thailand-2018
So, how many of you had a day where you felt like shopping ‘til you drop but the excruciating heat just won’t let you get out of that air conditioned room?
your schedule is so mighty hectic
you just can’t be bothered because you are a lazy butt and the couch always wins?
Well, I have been there myself couple of times and I’m sure some of you might have been there too. Thanks the internet for saving our times with anything offered online, instead of going out for a item or two, for which you may spend longer hours if you go store to store. Now getting an item or items online is much easier. Thank heavens there is more than one way to satisfy those shopping cravings that just kick in from nowhere!
Online Shopping Websites in Thailand
Thailand is a place for shopaholics and one of the reasons is that shopping here doesn’t burn that big of a hole in your wallet (plus there is always something tempting you on every corner). Not only is Thailand full of brick and mortar shopping malls and markets of all sorts, but there are a number of places where you can enjoy online shopping like nowhere else. Below, I have listed some of the most Popular Online Shopping Websites in Thailand
- Lazada Thailand: I have found Lazada to be the best by far in Thailand in terms of service reliability and quality.The leader, by far, of e-commerce in Thailand, also present in Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia and Vietnam, Lazada is an online department store and marketplace for retailers to sell their own products. Founded in 2011 by Rocket Internet, the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba acquired a controlling stake in Lazada and its operations in Southeast Asia in 2016. Lazada brings before you a wide range of products from Home appliances, TV, gadgets, baby products, sportswear to travel, lifestyle fashion, heath and more at pocket-friendly price.
- Shopee Thailand: Shoppe- is a shopping application. It is popular because it usually give away discount code. But mostly this application is popular among Thai women.
- Kooksi/Zalora: Asia’s best online fashion store started its business in 2012(as Zalora) and has continued growing since. This fast online fashion retailer offers men and woman products from over 500 brands from international and local as well as their own in-house brands. Looksi online fashion shopping website adds hundreds of new products every week and continues to bring new well-known and unwell-known brands to you. On the website, you will find marketplace where local independent designers and brands are gathered to offer unique fashion items, so be ready for new experiences. If you are worried your will splurge a bit too much, this site has what they call the Outlet section where you will find sales and discounted items. Also, Looksi regularly carries out the best promotions and discounts such as ‘Singles Day’ or ‘11.11’ on 11th November, with over 50% discounted fashion pieces. Whether on mobile or desktop you can bet your money on an unforgettable shopping experience.
- Pomelo Fashion Thailand-where modern fashion begins: Pomelo is an online fashion shopping store only a couple years old which currently has its roots dug deep in Bangkok, Singapore and Seoul.Pomelo only has women’s collection, but even though the categories are limited, the designs do catch girls’ attention and is famous as ever on social media. You can find pop-up stores in several market events and might have seen the collections featured in many Thai magazines. The fashion retailer keeps bringing its new collections twice a week, so you always have something to look forward to.What makes this website stand out is the notifications sent out to customers when sold out items are back in stock with the descriptions being so detailed to even go on further and explain models’ measurements. Sadly, though this is one online shopping website that rarely gives promotion campaigns or discounts.
- WearYouWant Thailand-fashion for everyone: this is another hotspot for shopping the latest and best of fashion online for women, men and kids; offering clothes, shoes and cosmetics. WearYouWant gives free shipping for shipment over 390 baht; provides credit card, cash on delivery and online payment to give more accessible with 14 days return policy. If something is not right, chatting online or calling them is always a convenient option. While exploring the website, you would expect to find over 400 brands and more than ten thousand items, which are mostly local independent brands and a hint of international labels here and there. For fashion inspiration, be sure to check out the Wear You Want blog which is guaranteed to shower you with the latest Thai fashion, featuring some of Thailand’s well known faces. From chic dresses and casual attires for ladies to classy and smart apparel for men, the leading online store houses a versatile range of stuff for people who love to flaunt their fashion.
- Sephora/Luxola: This is specially a website for beauty lovers. you can explore endless beauty products from the world’s most desired beauty brands.
- WeLoveShoopping: It’s an old shopping website which was quite popular few years ago. You can find Home & Living, Health & Beauty, Gadgets & Electronics, Fashion, Mom & Baby stuff at very reasonable prices on this website.
- 11street Thailand: One of the main challengers of Lazada, 11street is also an online department store providing a marketplace for retailers to sell their products online. Launched in 2016, 11street Thailand was launched by SK Planet, owner of the original 11street site from South Korea.
- King Power (Duty-free business): was very popular many years ago. Now you can still find a wide rage of things to buy.
- Kaidee.com: Kaidee is a brother with OLX in Indonesia and Chotot in Vietnam. Kaidee (in Thai means: sell well), a classified platform for both new and second hand product listings.
- JIB: JIB computer group is a specialized computer and IT products department store from Thailand. JIB has developed its own e-commerce website and become a leading specialized shop for technology products and gadgets online.
- Tarad:Tarad: Founded in 1999 by Pawoot (Pom) Pongvitayapanu, Thailand’s first e-commerce website, Tarad is an online C2C and B2C e-commerce marketplace. A majority stake was bought by Rakuten in 2009 before being sold to the Thai company, Porar Web Application in 2016. Following this acquisition, Tarad now aims at becoming “one-stop service solution for SMEs and large businesses in Thailand”.
- HomePro: Founded in 1995, HomePro is a leading home improvement retail chain from Thailand. Having developed its website into an e-commerce platform, HomePro sells diverse home and family equipment, tools and accessories.
- Se-ed: Originally a books and magazines publishing company, Se-ed has created its own e-commerce website and become an online leader in the sales of books in Thailand, together with other related items and more diverse categories.
- Advice: Advice is a retail and wholesale distributor of smart phones and IT goods with 350 branches in Thailand and Laos. A leading distributor of IT products online, Advice also has one of the most popular e-commerce websites of Thailand.
- Central.co.th: A leading chain of department stores in Thailand, Central has launched its own online e-commerce website to compete against online platforms, with products ranging from beauty and fashion to home and decoration.
- Munkong Gadget: Munkong Gadget is a specialized audio gadgets and accessories products chain of stores in Thailand. With its own e-commerce platform, Munkong Gadget has also become a leader in the sales of audio equipment online.
- Index Living Mall: A Thailand-based furniture retailer owned by Index Interfurn Group.
- CMart: CMART is one of the leading eCommerce service providers in Thailand under the management of the company. Distribution (Thailand), part of BJC Group, the leading retailer in Thailand. And under the cooperation with Big C Supercenter. Guaranteed cheapest 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to give you the most impressive online shopping experience. Throughout the online shopping. CMART was established in 2014 to provide services and add convenience to Thai customers. To purchase thousands of products and services. Through online transactions, using the latest innovations. Lowest price guarantee. The taste and customer satisfaction. You can buy products such as mobile phones, tablets, electronics. Consumer Electronics Fashion for Ladies and Gentlemen Health products In addition, they also offer convenience in shopping with payment by credit card, debit card, online payment via bank.
- EzBuy: EzBuy is owned by EZbuy Holdings Limited. It was founded in 2010 by a group of aspiring entrepreneurs having a single mindset to bring quality products in a convenient way to the locals via our platform. As of today, ezbuy has more than 3 million customers from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. We have also brought millions of quality products from China, USA, Taiwan, Korea and Local for our customers.
- Shopat24.com: ShopAt24.com an online shopping mall that provides you with free payment and delivery services at Seven Eleven store near your house 24 hours a day. www.ShopAt24.com is part of 24Shopping company limited. They provide wide range of high-quality products of all type in response to the need of customers. You can buy various types of products from Health and Beauty, Mom and Kids, Home and Living, Fashion, Mobile and Tablet, Electronic devices and Home appliances, and many more. All products have copyright from supplier and distributor with certified quality and authenticity thus the customer can be 100% confident while shopping. They also provide customers with guarantee, return and refund policy.
- Line Shop
- The Outlet24
- Amazon etc
Have you ever shopped online in Thailand if yes, then share your favorite online shopping websites in the comments!