DIY Homemade Face Scrub-Tomato Sugar Honey Scrub for Glowing Skin
Hi Everyone, Welcome to my Blog!!
If you are a frequent reader then you might already know how DIY-obsessed I am and if you are new then here we go. I am someone who loves DIYs and Home Remedies and today I am gonna share DIY-Homemade Sugar Scrub which will beautify your skin naturally.
- Sugar: 1 tsp
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Tomato juice: 1 tsp
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp (optional)
Benefits of DIY Homemade Scrub
This scrub is having multiple beauty benefits. So, before I get into the the procedure itself I would like to mention beauty benefits of each ingredients:
- Lemon: remove acne, pigmentation and excess oil from your skin. It has anti-aging properties plus it can be used as natural cleanser ( just mix it with rose water and coconut oil).
- Honey: anti aging, best skin lightener, and removes acne scars
- Tomato: natural sunscreen, treats acne or pimples, removes black heads, prevents excessive oil secretion, anti aging and prevent wrinkles and it also works as natural bleach.
- Sugar: sugar scrub prevents acne, whiteheads, blackheads, breakouts and other skin blemishes and help reverse early signs of aging.
This Homemade Sugar Scrub is the best natural way to soften, exfoliate and to freshen up the skin. Sugar is a natural sweetener that can also be used as a natural beauty regimen and its fine texture gently exfoliates the skin without leaving harmful residue that can clog the pores. It has moisturizing properties that prevents the skin from drying. It is safe to use even on sensitive skin and to soothe chapped lips.
- Take one tomato and cut it into two slices
- Squeeze juice out of both slices in to a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of brown sugar to the same bowl.
- Now add honey and lemon juice to the above mixture.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this scrub on to your face and start scrubbing on your face for 1 to 2 minute.
- Leave it on for 10 minute and then rinse it off with fresh water.
- Apply either good moisturizer or toner of your choice.
For Better Result Follow these Steps:
Steam (Steaming your face helps to open your pores as well as aiding circulation in your face, leaving your skin clean, flushed and glowing. It’s also an easy natural way to give yourself a facial at home plus it won’t cost you a dime)
Scrub your face with this diy home made scrub .
Moisturize your face with good moisturizing cream.
*Note: If you have sensitive skin like mine then you can add either olive oil or Jonson’s baby oil in order to prevent any sort of irritation. This is the best natural exfoliate scrub mixture for the face. It will remove the dead cells from face and skin and ultimately your skin will glow. What else we need right?
Hope you guys will be benefited with this DIY Tomato Scrub!
Try this scrub out and share your views and reviews in the comment section below..