DIY Tips to Build Self Confidence- How to Get yourself Motivated
To be confident is always a work in progress and you have to groom your self each and everyday. Self-esteem comes from positive self-imaging and you have to believe in yourself and your abilities. It’s true that if you don’t believe in yourself, nobody will because the way you treat or see yourself sets the standard for others. So, do not be ashamed of yourself and the story you are part of (the story you belong). I’m sure that it will inspire others coz’ we all need some inspirations from others every now and then. And you never know who you are inspiring by just being you.
Work hard to improve your self and your skills. Of-course, there are times when you feel low or anxious and reasons may vary person to person(failure, criticism, comparison, lack of support system, anxiety etc). Even if you feel like you are stuck in a rut don’t worry you will get through it. Coz’ there are ways to pull yourself together and build that confidence level. Trust me, everyone in their lives have been through self doubt and it’s as human as it can gets. It only requires a little change in our thought process and your life will be sorted.
How to Build Self Confidence-Tips to Build Self Confidence
- First of all, know that we all have been there(in the state of self doubt or low self-esteem) and you are not alone. And you will get through it.
- Start motivating yourself. Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. Trust me, it will not lead you astray.
- Decide what you want to be good at. Try your hands on it and become an expert. This will give you a certain kind of boost.
- BE HAPPY (to be happy or sad is your choice so always chose happiness) and Being in Happy State by default will make you feel more confident.
- Remind yourself that you are good enough and all you need is to give yourself the go-ahead and keep trying motivation.
- Never compare yourself with others because we all are unique in our own way. If you are not there to shine your light, who knows how many people you could help or would help by doing the same. So, my dear be ready to shine your light. We all have something to offer to this beautiful world. Don’t let the fear of failure stop you doing that.
- We all are unique in our own way. You may not think that the world needs you, but it does. You are unique, like no one that has ever been before or will come after. (I’m getting little philosophical but blame it on night coz’ this is midnight already 😉
- No one can Speak with Your Voice, say your piece, smile your smile, and shine your light. No one can take your place, for it is yours alone to fill. (Again philosophical but it’s true)
- Don’t wait for the perfect moment just take the moment and make it perfect. Coz the idea or thought you have today might vanish tomorrow. So, work on your ideas right away without doubting yourself.
- Always remember; Strength does not come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you could not do. So, feel proud of how far you have come.
- Just Be Positive. Remember that Positive Thinking isn’t only about expecting the best to happen every time but accepting that whatever happens is the best for that specific moment.
- Be You. Start singing like no one is listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody is watching 😉 , and live like it’s heaven on earth. 🙂
Do not use your energy to worry instead use your energy to believe…To Believe in your existence; to believe in your ability and to believe in your dreams.
Trust me, we all have flaws and nobody is perfect. Just focus on your abilities and always remember that every small step in the right direction that we take will become the start of something amazing. Be optimist, believe in yourself, your hard work, your abilities and in your dreams. So, for now take some simple and small steps towards your goals and see the miracle of being optimist. Trust me, you will automatically feel confident!
“Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence”…..by Helen Keller
I Wish: We all Become Better and more confident than We Were Yesterday!
Stay 😄Happy 😃 Stay Healthy 💪!!