How to make Vermicelli Noodles- Stir Fry Veg Vermicelli Recipe
Welcome to my Blog!
Today, I am gonna share one of the quickest meal recipe with you all. It’s quite easy to make and is yummy in taste. So, let’s get in to recipe itself:
How to make Vermicelli Noodles:
Ingredients Needed: * Olive Oil 1 tbsp * Onion Chopped * Ginger finely chopped 1 tsp * Garlic finely chopped 1 tsp * Green Chillies finely chopped 1 tsp * Rice Vermicelli Noodles * Hydrated Soya Chunks * Feta Cheese (Optional) * Red Bell Pepper * Green Bell Pepper * Yellow Bell Pepper * Green Bean * Tomato * Salt to Taste * Light Soya Sauce
Stir Fry Veg Vermicelli Recipe:
- Put vermicelli noodles in hot water or boil them for few minutes.
- Re-hydrate Soya Chunks by dipping them in water for few minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and add finally chopped green chilies, ginger and garlic.
- Stir everything for for a while.
- Now add your Veggies and again stir them for about 4-5 minutes
- Now add re-hydrated vermicelli noodles and stir them well.
- Now you can add Feta Cheese and then add Tomatoes and give it a stir
- Now add re-hydrated Soya Chunks
- Now add salt to taste
- Then add 1 tsp of light Soya Sauce and stir it for a while.
- And Voila!! Yummy stir fry veg vermicelli is ready !!
You can also watch My Stir Frey Veg Vermicelli Recipe on YouTube !
Try this recipe and do let me know how it turned out for you!
You can also share your pictures with me on Insta-Stories by tagging me. I would love to see them.!!