Welcome to my Blog in 2019!
Each New Year comes with new energy and new opportunities. And TBH, we all have new hopes, new desires, new dreams and goals for the year ahead!
No matter what kind of goals/hopes/dreams/desires you have, if you want 2019 to be your year, you need to make sure you’re setting yourself up for self love, discipline, determination, and ultimately for success.
A lot of people might find it bit cliche to make a wish list or to set some new resolutions for the coming year. But for me both being grateful for the past year and setting up some new goals with new resolutions is very important. Although, you can do both of these things any time of the year. Infact, I would suggest you to do them whenever you think is perfect time for you. Being said that, it’s not that I’m not grateful on other days of the year or I don’t change or transform myself on any other day, I do. But at this time you can re-evaluate everything you have done or achieved in the past year. You can evaluate your goals, resolutions and see how far you have come. You will be surprised when you start counting your blessings and all the things you have in your life.
Manifestation Rituals for Sending your Intentions to the Universe
At the beginning of each year, we all should dedicate a day to setting our intentions specifically for that year. And today is My “Day of Setting Intentions for 2019” and I felt inspired to share with you all the vibe of setting my intentions up for the year. But before you start anythings, just take a few deep breaths and take some time to thank the past year for whatever it has given you. Please remember to always, always be grateful for the things that you already have while working for what you want.The next step is to visualize or write down whatever you want in 2019 (I usually, love to make a list of things in mind as well as in my journal or on my blog whatever I feel at that moment.). Always remember, the Universe has ears and is listening to everything you say and think. It will give you more of what you say, ask and believe. It’s the right time to check in what are you affirming to yourself?
There are different ways to send your intentions/goals/wishes to the Universe
- Creating a Wish Jar
- Creating a Vision Board
- Jotting down all of your goals on Paper or Journal or on your Electronics Devices
No matter which method you will chose, they all do the same thing for you. When you write down your goals and wishes or envision them, you will discover new or real insights about your true goals. This process will give you a clarity with your true desires so that you can set your intentions on what actually matters to you. So, just chose the method which suits you the best. As I always say “Whatever floats your boats”. In my case, I’ve chosen to write my wish list here on my blog and as well as in my journal.
My Intentions/Wish-list/Goals for 2019:
Better Living Place
Smarter Business Moves
Spend my Energy Wisely
Spread Love and Kindness
Create More good content
Reduce my Carbon Footprint
More acceptance and Less Judgement
More Love, Peace, Happiness & Contentment
To become more aware about my mind, body and soul
New Year Resolutions to make 2019 Great
No matter what kind of goals you have for 2019, with the help of following resolutions you will be able to achieve greater things in 2019. These are the resolutions which I will try to stick on to and you can do that too. Below are some of my resolutions/tips to make 2019 great:
- Eat Healthier
- Do Exercises and Yoga
- Do more cooking at home
- Let shit go
- Love yourself
- Try new things out
- Learn stuff online
- Start a new hobby
- Learn a Language
- Practice Meditation
- Learn more skills
- Drink less alcohol
- Stick to routine
- Find a mentor
- Visualize success
- Start that business
- Network with the right people
- Save your money
- Invest your money
- Stop procrastinating
- Stop negative habits
- Read Books or eBooks
- Smile, laugh and love more
- Make your happiness a priority
- Talk about the things you love
- Manage your time better
- Plan your day and week
- Make a plan for a year or so
- Chose your friends wisely
- Sleep and wake up earlier
- Spend money on experiences
- Stop trying to win approval
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Take pride in your appearance
- Stay in touch with your family
- Delegate so you are working smarter
- Get control of your calendar
- Watch educational shows
- Don’t worry about opinions of others
- Take good care of your body, mind and soul
- Listen to informative and positive podcasts
- Do what you love coz’ it will give you energy
- Travel more (solo or with your loved ones)
- Get rid of toxic people just keep your circle positive
- Practice gratitude, be Humble and Keep counting your blessings
- Challenge yourself daily just be brave when it comes to challenges
- Complain less, step out of your comfort zone and make things happen
- Make kindness a priority, be kinder to yourself first and then let your kindness flood the world
- Un-follow anyone on social media and in real life who doesn’t make you feel empowered, informed or inspired.
So, these are some of very basic resolutions that we all should follow not just this year but every year. I hope this post inspire you to make some new resolutions and amendments in your lifestyle.
What are some of your resolutions for 2019?
Drop a comment below and let me know.!