How to Cook Asparagus in a Pan- Pan Fried Asparagus Quick and Easy Recipe
It’s Day 17 of my Blog Marathon and I’m back with yet another blog-post. Today, I am gonna share my Quick and Easy Recipe to Cook Asparagus in a Pan. This is one of my favorite side dishes and I can have it for any meal of the day. Asparagus is rich in nutrients, high in folic acid and is also a good source of potassium, fiber, vitamins A, vitamin B6, vitamin C, and thiamine. It’s been ranked among the top fruits and vegetables for its ability to reduce the effect of cell-damaging free radicals. Due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, it has been used as a medicinal vegetable for years. The list of asparagus nutritional benefits is long, for it helps your heart, digestion, bones and even cells. So, get yourself few healthy asparagus stems and try this recipe!
Ingredients needed for Pan Fried Asparagus Recipe:
- A bunch of Asparagus Stems
- Olive Oil 3-4 teaspoons
- Minced Garlic Cloves (4-6 cloves or as per your taste)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Salt to Taste
- 6. 2-3 teaspoons of Water
- Clean the Asparagus Stems
- Chop off the woody stems
- Heat a Pan on a medium to low Heat.
- Add in 3-4 teaspoons of Olive Oil to the Pan
- Add in the minced garlic (stir them for a while until they get slightly golden brown)
- Now add Asparagus Stems
- Sprinkle black pepper and salt as per your taste.
- Toss and Turn Asparagus Stems (to make sure they are evenly cooked)
- You can now add either water or rice wine whatever you prefer.
- Optional: You can also drizzle few drops of Sesame Oil and sprinkle some sesame seeds if you like (I love to add both of them for that extra flavor)
- And Voila!! The Yummy Pan Fried Asparagus is ready to serve!
I hope you guys will love this Classic Northern Italian Side Dish as much as I do!
Have you tried any of Asparagus Recipes?
If so, share your recipe in the comments!