Homemade Face and Body Scrub for Glowing Skin
It’s day 15 of my Blog-marathon and I’m back with yet another blog post. Today, I am gonna share one of my favorite homemade antioxidant coffee body scrub recipe with you all. This scrub exfoliates the skin, helps reduce the appearance of cellulite and moisturizes the skin (with coconut oil). Coffee helps to slough away dry/dead skin and make it glow.
- Coconut Oil/Olive Oil
- Brown Sugar (you can use white as well)
- Honey (optional)
- Take all the ingredients as per your requirement
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this scrub on to your face or on your body and then start scrubbing for 1 minute.
- Leave it on for 10 minute and then rinse it off with fresh water.
- Voila! you are done!
Benefit of Homemade Antioxidant Coffee Body Scrub
- Increases blood flow
- Reduce the appearance of cellulite
- Give your skin a more even tone
- Soften your skin
- It’s an Anti-aging scrub
- Glycolic acid in sugar helps conditioning and moisturizes your skin and also protect it from harsh toxins
Everyone’s skin is different, so result can vary from person to person.