DIY Banana Hair Mask for Dull & Damaged Hair #BlogMarathonDay26
Do you have dull/ dry or frizzy hair?
Then you are absolutely at right place coz’ today I’m gonna share a natural DIY Banana Hair Mask for dull and damaged hair. So, if you have dull/dry or fizzy hair that means your hair needs an extra boost of hydration. A good hair mask can add that intense moisture to your hair to help it look smoother, softer, and shinier. Banana Hair Mask is one of the best hair masks as it provides nutrients to the dull damaged hair. It helps in hair growth and prevents hair loss. It’s the best natural hair conditioner and is good for all hair types. Banana Hair Mask keeps hair hydrated and healthy. It also cure dandruff off and repair hair loss. It’s natural hair conditioner and it also helps to control the itchy scalp and prevents the hair loss.
Causes of Hair Damage :
- Exposure to the sun
- Using a hard brush
- Brushing wet hair violently
- Excessive use of hair dryers, hair straighteners and hair curler etc
- Chlorine from swimming pools, bleach, hair dyes and other salon treatments
- An unhealthy diet can affect the function of the hair follicles which disrupts hair growth
- Certain medications or treatments damage the hair structure and ultimately lead to hair loss
Ingredients Needed for Banana Hair Mask
- Banana – 1 or 2( according to your hair length)
- Plain Yogurt- 1 Tbsp.
- Honey- 1 tsp.
- Coconut Oil or Olive Oil- 1 tsp
- Lime Juice- 1 tsp (Optional)
How to Make Banana Hair Mask
How to Apply Banana Hair Mask
Benefits of all the Ingredients used in Banana Hair Mask
Banana contains Potassium and Vitamins C and B-6, adds shine, helps repair damaged hair.
Yogurt is quite an effective home remedy to add that lustrous sheen to dry and dull looking hair. It can help condition your hair and make it more manageable. It’s rich in zinc and lactic acid, and it moisturizes and adds shine to your hair. Honey is also quite moisturizing and it adds shine shine to your hair. Coconut Oil helps repair damaged hair, adds nourishment and shine to your damages hair. Use cold pressed, extra virgin oil for best results. Lemon has anti-fungal properties that fight dandruff and other scalp fungal infections. It is acidic which is effective in cleansing the scalp of dead cells and other deposits. It’s rich source of Vitamin C which helps make hair long and strong. It strengthens hair follicles thereby reducing hair fall. It contains a compound called Limonene which adds life to dull, frizzy hair.
You can also make some other Banana Hair Masks with ingredients that are available in you kitchen such as:
- Banana + Coconut Milk (Make milk shake and apply it on to your hair)
- Banana+ Olive Oil ( Make whipping cream and apply it on your hair)
- Banana + Honey